Complaint Review: New Beginning Financial

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:laguna hills California
New Beginning Financial
27126 Plaza Pointe, #225, Laguna Hills,, California U.S.A.

New Beginning Financial Company goes by Freedom Financial, AFFS, New Beginning, Rapture Technology. Laguna Hills California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It's still a scam

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Imagine my surprise...

Company hired me and I learned of all their deceptive practices and lies to employees and customers. Please contact me if you are a past employee to file complaints. They state that you have to pay a $49 fee within 10 days and a continual $49 a month to stay in a government regulated program called consumer credit counseling. Which is a lie. Call CONSUMER CREDIT COUNCEling to report them asap. They say this fee is mandatory.
Other than this fee. They say their is a $12 donation to MSP, their non profit organization. Have you ever heard of a non profit having a mandatory donation??? I thought a donation of voluntary like church? Then they sneak in another $7 donation in the contract to see if your paying attention!
They say the $49 gives you discounts on pretty much everything you spend money on like your phone and cable bill. I searched for 9 months and all I found was a free cell phone if you signed up for a 2 yr. contract. which you can get all this "financial reprieve" on your own for free.
Don't work or do business for this scam. I will call consumer credit counceling next.

Brother b
laguna hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Beginning-Financial/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/New-Beginning-Financial-Company-goes-by-Freedom-Financial-AFFS-New-Beginning-Rapture-Te-463741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Beginning Financial

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It's still a scam

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

While the "real brotherb" may not have written that original post. I worked for this company and everything written in that post is 100% true. They had to change the name of the company from "Freedom Financial" to "New Beginning Financial" because the word was getting out about what a sketchy company they are, and the BBB score had also dropped. Look for yourself. Search both company names listed in Laguna Hills, CA on Plaza Pointe Dr. They will both be listed with the same address.
Do not do business or work for this company!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Imagine my surprise...

AUTHOR: The Real Brothrb - (U.S.A.)

... when this "report" was brought to my attention. Let it be know by all who read this that I DID NOT post this "report", and I do not appreciate my name being used by someone else. My nickname for the last 10+ years has been Brother B (spelled BROTHRB, just check my license plate), and I USED TO work at New Beginning Financial. While I am not willing to confirm nor deny any allegations set-forth in the above post, I will offer this to anyone with even the least amount of intelligence: How believable is some random internet posting left by someone who's too afraid to use their own name and obviously has no idea how to use punctuation or even formulate a proper sentence?