Complaint Review: New Body Herbs Online

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Annonymous — California United States of America
New Body Herbs Online

New Body Herbs Online I ordered vitamins from this company over 6 weeks ago, at which time they immediately took payment. No products ever delivered, they never answer their phone or return calls. Sent message 3 days ago New Body Herbs Online are Crooks! Internet

New Body Herbs Online-I ordered vitamins from this company over 6 weeks ago, at which time they immediately took payment.  No products have been delivered.  They never answer their phone or return my calls.

I sent an email message 3 days ago asking for an ETA on my order and if they could not provide one, I would like to cancel my order.  There has been no response.

They had Instant Messaging for awhile on their website.  I got a response once, out of 6 tries.  He told me one of the products I ordered was out of stock and was coming in Monday.  I told him I wanted to cancel that product so my order could be delivered.  He said it wouldn't speed things up because my order wouldn't go out until Monday anyway.

I haven't been able to reach anyone on IM after that.  It was 4 weeks ago.  A couple of weeks ago they responded  to an email advising that my order status had changed from "Awaiting Fulfillment"  to  "Awaiting Shipment".  Nothing has changed.  My order status is still "Awaiting Shipment" 2 weeks later.

They have my money and I have nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Body-Herbs-Online/internet/New-Body-Herbs-Online-I-ordered-vitamins-from-this-company-over-6-weeks-ago-at-which-time-998830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Body Herbs Online