Complaint Review: New Healthy Savings

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 15, 2005

• Reported By:Rome Georgia
New Healthy Savings
unlimitedmusicdownloads.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

New Healthy Savings ripoff Miami Florida

*Author of original report: Keep Calling ! I got all my money back.

Sure... why not download a song for a buck. It was Friday night and I was bored and on-line. A search engine directed me to unlimited muscic downloads.com. After they already had my credit card information.The site did not work. Guess what? They billed my credit card for $48.00.The company turns out was called New Healthy Savings. I called and complained to the company. A complete waste of time. The operator did not even speak english. So I thought O.K. you got taken in for a one time charge.Guess What? I just got my statement and they billed me for another $79.95 with no authorization. I am in contact with my credit card company's fraud division. These people need to be stopped from this illegal activity.

Thomas
Rome, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2005 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Healthy-Savings/Miami-Florida/New-Healthy-Savings-ripoff-Miami-Florida-145380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Healthy Savings

Keep Calling ! I got all my money back.

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I got all my money back. My credit card company was great. They made NHS reverse the $79.95 charge. Then they reimbursed me the other $48.00 because they got tired of hearing from me everyday. I would have preferred it all came from NHS but at least I suffered no loss. Please, Please do the same and don't let these internet bandits keep your money.