Complaint Review: Newegg.com

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: kevin — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Newegg.com
9997 Rose Hills Road Whittier, California United States of America

Newegg.com did not give refund and sending me wrong item Whittier, California

I am desperate and do not know what to do. I already complain to CNN, Fox news, CNET and BBB.org and still has no response. On May 4, 2012 I ordered a Vizio 47 inch Tv from Newegg.com Web site. I received an e-mail the same day that confirmed my order in the amount above. I was also told that I would receive the merchandise within two to four weeks. However, I received the merchandise. On May 11, 2012, I contacted Newegg.com via e-mail and phone because the TV is defective, and was told that they will replace the TV. So I got the replacement TV on May 17, 2012 and the TV is still defective.

On May 17, 212 I contacted Newegg.com again via e-mail and phone to request to refund my money back. Newegg.com agreed to refund my money. On May 24, 2012 Newegg.coms contract shipping company CEVA picked it up. On May 31, 2012 they said they got the TV already, and on June 6, 2012 I received an e-mail saying that they got the wrong TV and they wont process a refund to me. So now I dont get my money back. They just took my money just like that. I called them several times and being told they can not resolve the issue until get the right TV.

How can I fit a 55 inch LG TV on a 47 inch TV box? But they still sticking with their story. Now they going to send me the TV I did not buy and now thru UPS instead of their shipping contract CEVA. It's weird it took them 6 days to figure it out it's a different TV they have received. I think they just do not want to refund my money. Pls help me how can I complain this company or any legal actions. I already complain thru Better Business Bureau and have to wait 15-30 days. Now I just get out the Army due to my injuries and now I am unemployed. I really need that money and I do not want that TV they are sending back to me. Please help. I have all the supporting documents that they picked up the right TV and all the emails. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Neweggcom/Whittier-California-90601/Neweggcom-did-not-give-refund-and-sending-me-wrong-item-Whittier-California-896795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newegg.com