Complaint Review: Niagra Claims, Inc

• Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
Niagra Claims, Inc
5583 Desson Ave Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

Niagra Claims, Inc Tony Gray They sent me a check for $4550 and wanted me to deposit it in my bank and send them a money transferor Money Gram for $3480 Niagra Falls, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Niagara Claims is a SCAM!!

I got a letter in the mail whch had no return address on envelope.

Inside was a letter stating I had won a lump sum amount of $174,000.

It goes on to state they had been entrusted by the Canadian Lottery Crporation as my sweepstakes prize. They enclosed a business check from Patrick Lumber Company 828 S.W.First Ave., Portland,Oregon 97204. In the amount of $4550, As the initial Payment.

To claim my full prize I need to deposit this check in my bank. Then after it cleared the bank I had to send them back a electronic Money Gram money Transfer to Shirley Watson 4310 Queen St, Niagra Falls, Canada L2 6X5.

To activate my claim I was asked to contact my claim agentTony Gray at 1-778-865-6977.

The Patrick Lumber Co.check has no watermarks on the back and some of the account numbers were missing.

They are trying to get me to cash the check , then get me to wire them the money electronically...After doing this the check would bouce.

Then I am stuck for repaying my bank for the bum check on top of sending them the money electronically.

Tom
Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Niagra-Claims-Inc/Niagara-Falls-Ontario-L2E-6T6/Niagra-Claims-Inc-Tony-Gray-They-sent-me-a-check-for-4550-and-wanted-me-to-deposit-it-336388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Niagra Claims, Inc

Niagara Claims is a SCAM!!

AUTHOR: Mexican - (U.S.A.)

I have also received the same check in the amount of $4550 in the name of my wife from a company called Patrick Lumber Company. Unfortunatly for them I am a police officer in my little corner of my word of Parker Arizona. Did my research found the number to Patrick Lumber and gave them a courtesy call. They advised me that it is a scam and to fax them a copy of the check. I spoke to the receptionist by the name of Chelsea. Their phone number is (503)222-9671. Give them a call if you or any one you know has received any of these letters or checks. Help catch these people before they get other peoples money!!!