Complaint Review: Nick Isernia (FCT Marketing LLC)

• Submitted: Sun, June 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: I got scammed for fake disney tickets — Orlando Florida
Nick Isernia (FCT Marketing LLC)
11431 Yellow Butterfly Road, Windermere, Florida Orlando , Florida USA

Nick Isernia (FCT Marketing LLC) AKA Nick Tickets, Nick Nick, Disney Nick, Nicky Hookers, Hooker Nick, Tickets Nick. FAKE DISNEY, UNIVERSAL STUDIO'S, LEGO LAND, FRUAD, SCAM... RUINED MY VACATION!!! Orlando Florida

Me and my husband stopped at a tourist information center located at the end of Highway 192 just over the Polk County line when we saw huge light up signs and balloons advertizing cheap theme park tickets.  We met a young man named Nick who seemed extremely honest and well spoken.  We asked him how he was able to sell us theme park tickets so cheap ?  He explained that he buys tickets back from tourists through a network of employees that work in tourist info booths located in the front of all the Golden Corral resturants.  Then he rents out these tickets to other people on a daily basis to save the consumer money.

I asked him if this was legal and he assured me that 99.9% of all used tickets that he sells get into the theme parks with no problem, and It was completely legal "just frowned upon"...  So my Husband and I bought 6 Disney tickets from Nick for our vacation with the grand kids, and $420 dollars later we left for the theme park. [continued below]....

.....  We walked up to the gate and presented the tickets to the turn style attendent, we were questioned about the validity of our tickets, when we told the Disney employee where we bought the tickets we were brought into a side building and questioned like criminals in front of our grand children and friends.  This was one of the most tramatic expieriences of my life and i dont wish it on anyone.

I did some research on this Nick after this expierience because i was hurt, embarassed, and outright angry that this seemingly honest young man could do this to us.  Come to find out he is 24 years old, lives in a half a million dollar house, has 3 mercedes, and is seemingly unemployed according to the federal government.  Go figure, this creep preys off the tourists coming to Orlando to expierience Disney magic, and turns their nightmares into profit.

Dont let this guy scam you, he is selling used theme park tickets from a number of seemingly legitimate store fronts near Disney.  He ruined my vacation, dont let him ruin yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nick-Isernia-FCT-Marketing-LLC/Orlando-Florida-32801/Nick-Isernia-FCT-Marketing-LLC-AKA-Nick-Tickets-Nick-Nick-Disney-Nick-Nicky-Hookers-1063471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nick Isernia (FCT Marketing LLC)