Complaint Review: Nicky Love Aka Wunam

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: collardsandcornbread — Dayton Ohio
Nicky Love Aka Wunam
1111 front street atlanta, ga 30238 riverdale, Georgia USA

Nicky Love Aka Wunam Nicky Love RadioWunam Nicky Love is a liar and a fraud riverdale Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: NUBIAN GODDEZ AKA MICHELLE LEWIS

*Consumer Comment: Odia keep my name out your mouth

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: IN RESPONSE TO THE MYSTERY WOMAN AKA DAVID BANNER

In response to Nicky Love! She is a Liar! She knows that she is evil and casts spells to hurt people.  She made up a bogus story to reply to David Banner but she knows that story makes no sense! Read it it makes no sense.  The bottom line is that this woman is evil she sits at that filthy house and plays in the dirt drawing satanic triangles in the ground trying to cast spells on innocent people who have done nothing to her!  Look up Wunam on YOUTube if you don't believe me, she is crazy! She says that she is God and Jesus should bow down to her!!! How Ridiculous.  If this woman is in your city RUN HER OUT, she is pure evil and the Devil's Whore!!!!!She will bur for etenity when she dies so enjoy your time on earth SAtanic Witch Whore!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicky-Love-Aka-Wunam/riverdale-Georgia-30296/Nicky-Love-Aka-Wunam-Nicky-Love-RadioWunam-Nicky-Love-is-a-liar-and-a-fraud-riverdale-Geo-1086816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicky Love Aka Wunam

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

NUBIAN GODDEZ AKA MICHELLE LEWIS

AUTHOR: NICKY - ()

Sexual Advances? Really chick? I knew you ass was a pathological liar from day one but I felt sorry for you ass and figured you was sincere about being sorry and saying I was a sister after your own heart, yea right. Your biopolar, miserable, manless ass must of been having a imagenary moment wishing I would of made a sexual advance at your fat nasty half balded dreaded ass. If I was a lesbian you would be the last bitch I would touch! Lets not talk about how many times you would call me a fine ass, so who is the gay bitch.

Obviously your biopolar ass is taking on schtizophrenic, dementia, psychosis tendacies because you asked me to come teach on my show so lets refresh your memory since you have memory loss! Do I have to pull the emails.

I am not gonna try an write a dam book as you thought you was doing but I am gonna tell you again and you can run, hide behind blogs, emails and all bitch cause your a scary ass bitch keep my dam name out of your mouth. You are a drama queen, pulled your own dam cousin in to your drama stayed talking about everybody and telling their business to the whole dam world but never told your own business and trying, like I said trying to so call hex everybody with your weak ass magic!!

Understand me and understand me clearly bitch your Obeah ain't got shyt on my African Spirituality and the spirits I will send to whoop your ass and bitch you ain't know how to handle a dam chicken before I taught your ass how to give offerring to spirit!! Now to finish up this conversation cause your demon ass really aint worth the energy! if your so dam bad and powerful your ass know my where abouts come see about me you know my show number call in bitch.

As far as all that shyt about people in community it was you and that bitch ass Ngozi who started it all!! but every last one of who you think you speaking about apologized to me and know you are the real culprit in this situation. You get the year for the "Biggest Drama Queen"and Big Mouth Bitch Award! If I was your sms sisters I would watch your ass cause you talked about them too and I did not even know them, sure they would not like this..you talked about Nadia, Nilah and many more so wonder if they really got your back if they only knew you was telling their business.

As far as friends and people helping do spiritual work dont get it confused ever heard of the saying "never let your right hand know what your left hand is doing? Obviously you don't!! cause you are that big mouth bitch you tell who all your friends are!! Thats why your scary bitch ass was stuttering when I told you the witches in africa was in town and we was doing some intiations, so your ass know I don't role alone and trust me there is a whole organization of us from africa, haiti, west indies of witches, preist and priestess, who are working on bigger things!! but do not have a problem with divine justice bitch!! Also you need to watch your ass and thinking you have so much dam power your a egotisical alpha female, feminist bitch.. always looking for drama starting shyt on blogs,with other priest and priestess and you better becareful who you pick your battles with because there is a Hatian Voodoo priest looking at your ass for along time who been wanting to f---k you up but because I told him to let you alone he ain't snatch your goddam soul out your body!!

Your dumb ass need to stop starting trouble causing dam wars and keep other peoples business and names out of your mouth and focus on what the hell you need to focus on which is your kids and getting a dam life! Until you stop with your bullshyt you will be a miserable, manless, and mental bitch!

Like I said to you before bring your mother f--ng crew bitch I been ready for your ass I am 150% focused get your dam ogun pots, out get your dam baphomet, get your dwarfs lets go...I am in my war stance waiting for you bitch scary ass.

By the way I am still filming and tv show still goes on and me and the shaman still friends as we were, always, you stupid jealous bitch, doing work for nothing cause he ain't want your fat ass..if your ass could read so well you would of seen this shyt...but you and your cousins weak ass work did not work you better get something stronger and yes I said it bitch bring it!! I can't wait and trust me alot of people want your ass you don't know who knows who and the shaman know you tried to do some shyt too him but he roll with some folks too..thinking you the baddest spiritual bitch around yea ok!!...now who looks so bad in the community..Ms Drama Queen!!

Odia keep my name out your mouth

AUTHOR: Michelle - ()

This came to my attention and I see once again this filthy, blind "spiritualist" has no clue what she is talking about. first off I never came on here putting you on blast, but I see your still hurt I turned down your sexual advances. your reputation is scum in the community and everyone knows it. how is it you fall out with everyone and its never your fault? I took pity on you and befriended you again, against the warnings of my sister friends, see unlike you I have a strong, close knit circle of sister friends who truly love, respect and has my back. you have none of that. as for you claims against me, your on here lying about helping me and my children when I moved to NC, girl bye!! how in the hell your going to help a gifted spiritualist, your ass can't even do a correct ritual to obtain a car in your name, you had to root up some young girl who went behind her husband's to cosign with you, and you know you cannot afford that car. how is it your such a great spiritualist and you stay having your lights, water and gas shut off? all the six pointed star rituals your doing is useless because your wicked and have rooted your own self up, your a disgrace to the spiritual community, don't you ever try to link my name to yours because anyone that knows me, have nothing but respect, honor and love for me and my reputation, unlike your reputation which is mud in the spiritual and so called conscious community. how is it such a great spiritualist cannot read? you claim you saw two women and called my name in your foolery, your obviously not seeing correctly. as for you slander of me threatning to kill children, that was one teen who broke in my car and smeared dog feces on my van, and yes I rooted his a** up. I would never root anyone up without just cauze unlike you, you can't even keep a man and have to root up any man you have ever been with, you rooted up the Pisces and his wife not only that but tried to recurite a team of spiritualist to help you get this man, and still he's with his wife. that ritual that was done to Yemoja to send him back to his wife worked lol@ your pathetic self, you rooted up the guy in Chicago, Philidelphia, you rooted up the one you brought to my house and wanted to have a threesome and I turned both of your down, why would I have threesome with a man who like for you to put your vibrator in his anus or cruise the produce isle in the supermarket looking for cucumbers to put in his anus, your a filth disease ridden cretin and that's why no one wants you, even your own neice and nephew ran the hell off and spoke about your filthy house, your house is filthy and filled with low vibrating spirits, your crackhead self don't even realize your rituals are empty because your heart is so filthy, you have rooted everyone you come into contact with include rival radio show host on Blog Talk to keep them having problems, you forget I know all your skeletons and will gladly expose your, only I don't need to everyone knows you, no one in the spiritual community or conscious community can say they have ever slept with Michelle or had any negative run in unless they came at me spiritually, you speak on me being bi-polar so what? I spoke about this on your show, the difference between you and me is I know I'm bi-polar unlike your bi-polar self in denial. I have 4 babies father and What?? my children are all taken care of by their fathers, you spoke of the brother you claimed I wanted, why would I want according to you an alcoholic who lives off older women, is a bum who you have had to give money to buy groceries to put in his house and gas in his car? you stay doing the most, ain't nobody checking for you Odia your arrogance and disrespect is what made me kick you to the curb. stop lying you helped me I would never ask you to do any rituals for me, your incapble of doing one to improve your life, you live in filth and want. whoever is keeps putting you on here has had direct contact with you, and have been to that filthy house of yours. how is it you can't get along with anyone? you can't keep a man dispite all your rootwork? it must suck to waste so much energy rooting up everybody, your a sucubus vampire and is a toxic individual. this is why no one in my circle wanted to deal with you. your uncle was of no help to me I paid 340.00 weekly to stay in a microtel for 5 weeks till my apartment was ready, stop lying you helped me and my childre, your broke ass can't even help yourself. your are a crackhead, a liar, a delusional psycho with delusions of grandure. I would not even waste my time coming for you spiritually, as your already a walking dead. you claim you had me on your show to give me exposer lets be real, you begged me to be on your show which I was not getting paid for, I did your ass a favor and that series was the highest ratings you got in years, I choose to leave, why were your own listeners calling me begging me to leave your show and not sully my reputaion by linking myself with you? why to this day I'm still getting invites to cohost with others or start my own show. unlike you I have no interest in that format unless I was getting paid, you have nothing of worth to offer anyone and who in their right mind is going to waste time on your bootleg show not getting paid? to sit up with your crackhead self talking mess, your not making any money its simply something to do because you have no life. I suggest you learn to read energy correctly to see who's really coming for you. anything you attempt to send will be sent back 10 folds unlike those poor souls you rooted up, you are out of your element dealing with an adept spiritualist who fights long term spiritual warfare, you little roots is nothing compared to my Obeah so little bi_polar crackhead go clean your filty house and keep my name out your mouth. I"m a Goddess first and would never stoop to your level of coming on your  jerry springer format of a show to debate you, your not important enough and quite frankly real Goddess devoted to Goddess Worship don't have anything to prove to anyone, I refuse to entertain your thirsty paranoid skitzo crackhead self. and please stop with the delusion someone is jealous of you, what do you have that anyone wants, hell you can't even give your vagina way, you meet men on line and bring them in your filthy house to screw and after screwing you one time, they ghost on you despite all your "roots" this is my first and final rebuttal to you on this site. everything this person who puts you on here is the truth your a wicked, evil filthy witch with no powers and can only hurt those who have no protection around them.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

IN RESPONSE TO THE MYSTERY WOMAN AKA DAVID BANNER

AUTHOR: NICKY - ()

This person obviously has nothing better to do but continue to be the evil one. Now if I am so evil then look at the lies you are stating and the names you are calling me what does this say about yourself? You are the evil one! Now you can continue to put me on here and make up all these bogus lies but now you have forced my hand to really return all of your negative evil lying energy back to you ten times fold!!! One must not slander or tell lies nor judge if you are so called a church goer read your bible. My signs and symbol are a representation of African Spirituality and used to help, heal and save humanity.

Whom ever is writing this nonsense and I see two woman Michelle another evil witch that likes to threaten to kill peoples children, her putting out this last lie on ripoff report and feeding off the original ripoff report by Carletta aka David Banner, with one having bipolar issues and the other a stone cold scitzophrenic alcoholic will see their evil returned ten fold.

Both woman have anger, hate, jealous issues and have nothing to do better then try to destroy my character because they are miserable disturbed woman with no lives of their own. I have helped both of these woman including by food and clothing for Carlettas children lending her $150.00 which she never paid back and she did not realize that karma is real!! I did not have to lift a finger and Michelle,me being a true friend to her doing rituals to help and and her children to be safe and secure in a new place after she was in a hotel for a month, sharing my spiritual clients with her to sustain extra money for her single parent home and allowing her on my show to gain recognition

I am african traditional healer and we do not worship god or jesus we deal with animism every where there is sky there is spirit so this woman is clearly the crazy one and I dont hurt the innocent nor do rituals upon them I utilize my gift to help, heal and cure. I dont even use the word devil nor satan and satantic witch whore lol lol really funny..Michelle stop hating cause you want GS and you have four different baby fathers who is the santanic witch whore?

I will say that nothing I responded to here or said is a lie and instead of going to youtube readers of this post feel free to come on my radio show I am a public figure and have a reputation to keep up!! but as you all know us public figures will have haters so I expect ignorant people such as these two woman to do such a thing like this. For the two reports here which are pure lies and hate.. I have 100 good reports and people that know Im far from evil and do not practice evil.. go to my webpage and you will see.

www.nickylovewunam.com and feel free to check out my radio show where you will here many testimonies on how changed many peoples lives around the world with doing positive spiritual work.

www.blogtalkradio.com/nickylove sun-thur 10pm est..

NICKY LOVE WUNAM