Complaint Review: Nitro Focus No.3

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Penny — Sandy Oregon
Nitro Focus No.3
807 airport access rod Traverse City, Oregon USA

Nitro Focus No.3 Muscle Focus, Hyper Fuel 9X auto shipped cancelled but wanted to charge 35% restocking fee plus both shipping fees Traverse City michingan

Ordered a sample bottle diet pills for my husband didnt sign up for future pills until I was sure my husband would take them and if they work.  Company auto shipped and took money from my account.  When I called to cancel they told me they could sell it to me at 50% or return product and charge me a 35% restocking fee.  I told her I would return to sender and call my card and tell them it was fraud.  She then said she would refund 99.98 and I would lose the 5.95 shipping fee for something they sent me I didnt want.  I also have to pay return shipping on product back to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Focus-No3/Traverse-City-Oregon-97055/Nitro-Focus-No3-Muscle-Focus-Hyper-Fuel-9X-auto-shipped-cancelled-but-wanted-to-charge-1096935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Focus No.3