Complaint Review: NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com
860 S. Fiene Drive Internet United States of America

NoMoreRack.com Poor Products Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

EVERYTHING in my order is a mess!  The ring is not the size I ordered - it's too small to wear.  The sheets were missing the 2 extra pillow cases and sham.  The "brass" necklace is garbage - the simulated stones were falling out before I even opened the package AND it is NOT brass!  The Swarovski "surprise" package was a Surprise - bent earrings, a "bracelet" that was so large I can wear it on my ankle...Crap!!!!!!  When I called to address these issues I was told to ship everything back and then "they would credit me"... or TAKE A PICTURE to receive credit....then I was put on hold once I provided one of the tracking numbers for the necklace and told once more to ship everything back.  What a HOAX.  Don't ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!  Garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NoMoreRackcom/internet/NoMoreRackcom-Poor-Products-Internet-1017346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NoMoreRack.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your orders. At NMR, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.