Complaint Review: Noah Auspitz

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Melanie B. — Los Angeles California USA
Noah Auspitz

Noah Auspitz Noah Las Vegas Criminal, 2 Judgements against him just in Nevada , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

This guy Noah Auspitz claims to be the "best VIP host in Vegas" but I have had 3 different friends (including one planning a bachelorette party) try to get in touch with him for set ups and all he does is try to flirt with you and attempt to sleep with every girl who contacts him. Gross! Girls don't contact you because they want to sleep with you, they are trying to get your "VIP host" help which is a whole lot of nothing. And he says he "CEO" of some company no one has ever heard of.

Plus he has been sued multiple times and even has TWO JUDGMENTS against him! Nevada case numbers 08A565949 and 08A573526 and in one of them he got sued by a bank!

If this guy can't even take care of his debts and legal problems how he can take care of groups traveling to Vegas? No thanks. RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noah-Auspitz/internet/Noah-Auspitz-Noah-Las-Vegas-Criminal-2-Judgements-against-him-just-in-Nevada-Internet-1001397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noah Auspitz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Noah Auspitz - (United States of America)

There are some false accusations being made against me that
I would like to address. The post on this site that has been brought to my
attention and is accusing me of not only being a criminal but also sexually harassing
bachelorette parties that book with my company.

First I would like to lay to rest the rumors that I am a criminal. I have attached proof that both cases were not only minor in nature but also settled. Below you will see records from the Clark County Court system.

As for the ridiculous notion that I hit on or attempt to hook up with my bachelorette parties, I would like to say that I have no need to use my business as a dating service. I have a team of people who both field
phone calls and host parties on my behalf. It is not a part of my company practices for me personally to take phone calls for bookings. I feel that whomever I have unknowingly offended, is attacking me with baseless accusations
out of some personal vendetta. I keep my business dealings professional at all times, period. I have a positive rating on yelp as well as many testimonials.  http://www.yelp.com/biz/vipnvegas-las-vegas

I would like to thank all of the people who support and appreciate my companys hard work. I very much enjoy what I do and I am glad I can show my clients a good time.