Complaint Review: North American International Lottery

508 Avenue Boudreault Nord Alma, Quebec Canada
  • Phone: 450-350-0429
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

North American International Lottery The address listed is what I found when I searched the numbers and was 30 yards from their house Nord Alma Quebec CANADA

I won the lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, nothing like this happens to me so I researched it by first calling my accountant and lawyer whom I have home numbers for so they work for free and will have a field day with this one. If your reading this good luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinberly ****
Absecon, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-American-International-Lottery/Nord-Alma-Quebec/North-American-International-Lottery-The-address-listed-is-what-I-found-when-I-searched-th-440878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North American International Lottery