Complaint Review: North Coast Auto Mall

• Reported By: Mohamed — Westlake Ohio USA
North Coast Auto Mall
333 Broadway Avenue Bedford, Ohio United States of America

North Coast Auto Mall Odometer fraud Bedford , Ohio

My farther had purchased me a Mereceds Benz C300 from North Coast in August 2011 with the odometer reading 22k

At first the car was going fine nothing was wrong with it but when October came around my battery keep dying on me happened at least 4 times. One of those times my dash went out so I had called roadside assistance and they had jumped my car and drove it to Mereceds of north olmsted. It had taken a few days for them to fix my car because they didn't know what was wrong with it. When they had given me my car back the odometer was was reading 37k when it went in it had 25k . I had called Mercedes and they had told me go in the next day and they will show me why my car had 12k miles more.

The next day I was headed to school when out of nowhere npmy battery had died again while I was at the gas sation so i had called roadside again and they had jumped started me. After the car was running I took the car to Mercedes and once I was there I had asked what is going on with my car and how are my miles so high they had told me he didn't know what was wrong with it and then they had showed me a chip that lies about the miles that was in my car and they had replaced the part that it was on my car.

After hearing that I was lied to about my miles I had called North Coast telling them what they had found in my car and they just acted like I was dumb and didn't know what I was talking about, so asked for the owners number. I had called the owner many times and he didn't even pick up once and then I had left at least 4 voicemails and didn't even get one call back. Later on in the day my father and I had went to go confront them about my car. While we spoke to one of the owners he had tried blaming us on the chip saying we had put it there and it wasn't his fault that we had bought the car and had said maybe we drove the car and put that many miles even in one with Mereceds it jumped up, he even said its only 12k miles who cares. He didn't care what we had to say and he had claimed we made a bomb threat on us and his was going to call the police which I found really racist because I'm Arabic.

Now here I'm waiting to hear from my lawyer and see if we can get are money back for the car. Ps never buy from North Coast Auto Mall they are some shady people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/North-Coast-Auto-Mall/Bedford-Ohio-44145/North-Coast-Auto-Mall-Odometer-fraud-Bedford-Ohio-799701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on North Coast Auto Mall