Complaint Review: Nutra Cleanse

• Submitted: Thu, November 30, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Someplace Florida
Nutra Cleanse
4757 E Greenway Road 103-154 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Nutra Cleanse - Passyourtest.com Detox System ripoff Only Cleanses Your Wallet! Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Funny!

*Consumer Comment: I'll Remember That

Bought a product Nutra Cleanse Extreme trying to cleanse myself of Toxins that had built up in my body. I followed the directions to the letter. The product info said within 3 days of finishing the product I would be toxin free. Dids everything right & it did not work.

I contacted the company by online chat, spoke with "Johno" who told me that I could not get the refund that was offered becuase I am not willing to go to a lab for testing. I took home tests that said I showed toxins, I explained that I they still refuse to give me back my money. I am out $100.00 I thought this was suppose to work. It does not! I am unwilling to spend more money on testing or believing in this product.

Warning to Consumers:
If you are looking at testing for a job or need to pass a urine test Do Not put your faith, money or trust in this product.
Avoid Nutra Cleanse, Inc. 5 day Extreme Detoxification Program. Save yourself the Horrible Experience of having to deal with extreme starvation, upset stomach, & bowel issues for days!

Scifi
Someplace, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2006 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nutra-Cleanse/Phoenix-Arizona/Nutra-Cleanse-Passyourtestcom-Detox-System-ripoff-Only-Cleanses-Your-Wallet-Phoenix-Ar-223090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nutra Cleanse

Funny!

AUTHOR: Cautious - (U.S.A.)

Corey,

I find that funny,I hope it was a joke. And for future reference if you really need to pass a drug screen. STOP doing drugs. Im pretty sure you won't get ripped off!

GOOD LUCK!

I'll Remember That

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

The next time I need to do a tox screen for my job app for a homeland sec. job and need to get rid of the traces of coke, meth, crack,uppers, H , mary j, speed, downers and whatever else is in my system, I'll remember not to use nutra clense.