efficient

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: TickedoffinTN — Knoxville Tennessee
NuvaLife

NuvaLife This company claims I agreed to a $19.95/mth membership when I ordered my first item. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NuvaLife membership

NuvaLife claims I agreed to a $19.95/mth membership fee when I ordered one item from them.  They emailed me a confirmation for the product, but no confirmation or any kind of information for a membership fee.  I was unaware until I saw the charges on my Credit Card Statements.  Then when I called to question the charges, they told me information regarding a membership was in small print on their website when I completed my order. They kept tellling me "I'm sorry you are upset".  I told them "Of course I am!"  But , needless to say, they refused to return my mysterious "membership" charges. Don't do business with NuvLife - they don't deserve anyone's business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NuvaLife/internet/NuvaLife-This-company-claims-I-agreed-to-a-1995mth-membership-when-I-ordered-my-first-1045590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NuvaLife

NuvaLife membership

AUTHOR: BBV Support Team - ()

Hello, I'm Nick from the Nuvalife Support team.

We take all comments about our products and services very seriously.

Please note that our membership program is optional and there is no obligation to join in order to purchase any of the products we offer. Also, there is no automatic sign up during your shopping experience with us. In order to become a member, you must first agree to the terms and conditions of our offer, which are clearly shown to you before you make a purchase.

Additionally, having a membership entitles you to exclusive money-saving benefits such as Free Shipping on your first order (up to 100 items), $5 off the first in-stock item you order as a new member, up to 30% off regular product prices each time you shop, extra discounts every month and much more. Plus, you have access to DVDs, books, music, video games, posters, vitamins and more, all at deeply discounted prices. Also, you are free to cancel your membership at anytime, at no cost to you.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to offer products and services that our customers value. We ask that you contact our Support Team either by telephone or by submitting a support ticket so that we can help resolve any issue you may have with our products or services.

To contact us, please visit http://www.nuvalife.com/support/

We also invite you to see what other customers are saying about our services, please visit our Testimonials page at: http://www.nuvalife.com/store/testimonials.aspx

Sincerely,