Complaint Review: O Premium Water

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2004

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
O Premium Water
1740 West Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Water ripoff Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

*Consumer Comment: They did the same thing to us

O Premium Water delivered 2 cases of bottled water to my house for over a year with no trouble. In the past 3 months they cannot seem to get my order correct. The delivery driver continously knocks on our door, or leaves notes that we don't have our refillable bottles, WHICH WE HAVE NEVER DONE, so they don't deliver to my house. I have to call and they tell me someone will come right back and deliver, WHICH THEY NEVER DO.

Each time they promise that they will make it perfectly clear to the delivery driver that we get two cases of individual bottles. We got our next delivery and I'll be damned if the delivery after that it happened again. I asked for someone to call me to discuss no one bothered. I will be cancelling my order as they can't seem to get it right and they make a lot of promises they NEVER follow through with. I truly believe this company is a rip off and I hope I don't have the issues with billing like other people have reported. The owner of this company needs to hire better people to get the job done right, it's not rocket science for gods sake.

Michele
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2004 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Water/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Water-ripoff-Mesa-ArizonaRip-off-Report-Investigation-O-Premium-Waters-contac-106185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Water

They did the same thing to us

AUTHOR: Aundra - (U.S.A.)

We had o premium water service for appx. 6 months. They did the same thing to us The water botlles would be sitting outside the door for days after they were supposed to be there. Finally, we ended our contract with them and bought a water filtration system. Aundra