Complaint Review: OAN Services , kooltel America

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Ruston Louisiana
OAN Services , kooltel America
11301 West Olympic #314 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-888-898-0850
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

OAN Services ,kooltel America ODD charges on your AT&T bill Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us for assistance

I was charged $22.95 by this Kooltel America company on my AT&T phone bill. This company is Scamming people. They said I singed up for internet service through them. I have my internet service through my cable. I DID NOT ask this so called company for anything. they are scamming people. i also read on Rip-off reports web site that I'm not the only victim! They done this to other people. Beware of this company be sure to look carefully at your phone bill. Most people just pay their bills and don't really look at them. Don't feed these people that are dishonest and make a living off preying on the hard working Americans, and would rather sit on their Lazy BUTTS and RIP people OFF!

Ginger
Ruston, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OAN-Services-kooltel-America/Los-Angeles-California-90064/OAN-Services-kooltel-America-ODD-charges-on-your-ATT-bill-Los-Angeles-California-427540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OAN Services , kooltel America

Please contact us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately the information provided is not sufficient for us to assist you.
Our call Center is open 24/7 and if you contact us we will be more than happy to assist you resolve this matter to you satisfaction.
Regards,