Complaint Review: OMG Tech Help | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OMG Tech Help money back guarantee, convenience, quality of OMG Tech Help support provided to customers over phone & remotely accessing customer’s computer with permission. Oh my god. Tech Help leader in providing remote computer tech support across various product brands for individuals and small businesses in need of subscription-based or instant PC tech help.

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, September 24, 2014

• Reported By: ricitas — Deer Park New York
OMG tech support
Internet USA

OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help dedicated to total customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality software & tech help services to clients.
*UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to OMG Tech Help for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with OMG Tech Help have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. OMG Tech Help listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

OMG Tech Help's CEO, Mr. Elliot Loewenstern, has informed us that OMG Tech Help's philosophy is "Courtesy, Respect, and Accountability". [continued below]....
..... Mr. Loewenstern knows the importance of keeping his customers happy and his staff well trained in customer service. Delivering high quality customer satisfaction is about providing the very best responsive service with courtesy, respect, and integrity. Mr. Loewenstern states that, "We make sure that we are on the other side of 'normal' when it comes to our customers. We don't settle for mediocre or 'average' in anything we do, let alone helping the people that help us thrive. We are known for exceeding the customers' expectations, and we plan on staying number one in this area.”

With this philosophy, Loewenstern says that OMG Tech Help's goal has been, and always will be 100% customer satisfaction. "We want to be known for our great products, but even more, we want to be known for having the very best in customer service, which is why we have reached out to Ripoff Report to let everyone know we are here to help, no matter what the issue is.”

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Ryan Milner during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward OMG Tech Help.

OMG Tech Help is Ripoff Report Verified

OMG Tech Help is a company specializing in servicing Microsoft based computers from XP to 8.1 to make sure people can pick up the phone and have someone help with the problem remotely. “We also provide software based support for many developers and their software products. We provide 24-7-365 day support service with a monthly or annual service charge,” explains Ryan Milner, a representative of OMG Tech Help. Leads are acquired through various software companies that OMG Tech Help partners with to provide product support on the back end for their customers who purchased software and require support. “We do not do any cold-calling. We are 100% inbound calls 24/7,” explains Mr. Milner.

The sales/service process for OMG Tech Help starts with a customer purchasing a software product, and if that customer needs support and contacts OMG Tech Help, then the technician makes sure that the software is running properly on the customer’s machine, the licensing key is working properly, and works to resolve any issues the customer may be having with the installation and operation of the product. “We also market to customers additional products, such as Antivirus software [and] ID protection that we offer,” explains Mr. Milner.

OMG Tech Help Customer Care & Complaint Resolution

At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the service or product they receive. “There is always a certain percentage of clients that cannot be serviced. They may have a machine that has too many games on it, or have one that is too old or limited memory. If they have a virus or the computer is running slow, we can help them, but sometimes they have their own expectations and our services may not be able to assist them because their equipment is outdated and we cannot help them,” explains Mr. Milner. However, Mr. Milner states that although this is not an unusual complaint, it is not necessarily a common one. To resolve the issue, the customer is offered a refund of their money if OMG Tech Help is unable to help them or correct the problem. “When people get their money back, they respond happily,” states Mr. Milner.

After a complaint is resolved, OMG Tech Help follows up with the customer to ensure their continued satisfaction. “We have 165,000 customers with very few complaints based on that amount of customers and every complaint is taken seriously and we try to do everything we can to resolve their issue,” states Mr. Milner.

During the sales/service process, Mr. Milner states that he and his team at OMG Tech Help do not use scare tactics or pressure the customers in any way into making a decision or purchasing additional products. “We may show them what is wrong with their computer… We are selling a service. When you need us, we are there for help and assistance. Every computer has issues and when we make a recommendation to do a cleansing of that computer and you’re not satisfied, we will refund your money,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help is also registered with the Better Business Bureau, and currently has an A- rating, “Because of the limited time we are in business,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help is also a Microsoft partner. “The customer is always encouraged to call us directly with any problems or issues and to give us a chance to remedy the problem or offer a refund,” states Mr. Milner.

Since receiving complaints through Ripoff Report, OMG Tech Help has added additional back-end support people to accommodate heavy call volumes. “It is a difficult balance and that may affect customer satisfaction and they may not get the best service possible and we are trying to address that with additional support,” explains Mr. Milner. OMG Tech Help recognizes the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and clients to interact and resolve issues. “It means a lot. It gives us the ability to touch the customer. It’s important to a business to reach out to your customers and help them and in mind set if you take care of your customers then you cannot go wrong. We are constantly trying to improve and get better at our brand. We’ve been in business for just over two years and [are] constantly striving to do better,” states Mr. Milner.

OMG Tech Help / Statements from the owner

"OMG Tech Help's agents and technicians are highly trained in customer service and satisfaction. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality care when it comes to our customers, and to those who are in need of PC tech services. OMG Tech Help continually listens to the needs of customers, not only from the customers themselves, but through our representatives that speak with them on a daily basis. Feedback from our employees and customers sets us apart from the competition, and gives us the ability to bring top notch customer satisfaction to all of our clients.

Customer service at OMG Tech Help allows the customer to realize the full potential value of OMG products and services before and after any purchase is made of any kind. This leads to ultimate customer satisfaction and repurchase of our products and services.

We recognize the importance that every customer and all OMG Tech Help employees play in influencing our customer's perception of our company. This is why we actively train our competent agents to be professional, reliable, responsive, credible, humble and friendly. Honesty and integrity is a must within our organization. If not, we would fail as a business. We look to convey passion to our customers and to constantly deliver the best customer service experience possible.”

OMG Tech Help Testimonials

"I wanted to write this letter to Jon, my technician at OMG Tech Help. He was so nice and professional the whole time I was a mess. Jon calmed me down after almost throwing my laptop out the window. My computer would not let me check my email and I had pop ups everywhere on my screen. I was so relieved when after a short time later he called me back and fixed the problem. I couldn’t believe it! I grabbed some coffee and watched him magically get rid of the infection on my pc. Jon is truly an asset to your organization.” ~ Gabriela C.

“I just want to thank Mark at OMG Tech Help for his patience with me. I am not the easiest person to deal with but Mark is always very understanding. I own a lot of electronics and the whole team over this is always nothing but helpful. I have dealt with other technical support companies and I am so pleased that Mark at OMG tech help is right in my backyard.” ~ Christopher M.

"As senior citizens we have a hard time figuring out what our computer is doing. Things as simple as my wife trying to check her email or what to do when something pops up on the screen having your instant help makes a big difference. We really want to thank Danielle for all the help today. I was very confused why my pc was taking so long to start up. From her office she zipped around on my computer and figured out the problem very shortly. I could not believe it. Thank you for all the assistance. We are happy and expect to be on the Platinum Plan for years to come.” ~ Steve and Maria V.

"I am so happy with my technical support through OMG Tech Support. I can’t believe that my tablet got a virus the first month I had it. It was so simple for my OMG tech to share my computer screen and get the virus out of there. I was so relieved. I was a bit skeptical but Jason took all my worries away. I no longer have to lug any of my gadgets to a store for them to keep it for days while it’s fixed. And Jason if you’re single I have a beautiful sister that is single also. ; )” ~ Meghan M.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM OMG TECH HELP

OMG Tech Help recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. OMG Tech Help knows that there are always areas for improvement, and if a change is needed, it will in fact happen immediately. With a streamlined customer service policy set in place, OMG Tech Help knows what needs to be done in order to make their customers happy.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Loewenstern, Ripoff Report is convinced that OMG Tech Help is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

OMG tech support I had trouble with my computer and was to slow and frozzen some times and they promise to fix it but instead they mix my programs, also I had trouble with my computer screen the picture goes all to the rigth they didnt fix it I find on youtube an asnwer and I fixed my self. Since october 28 2013, to April 28 2014 they tookk money from my account but never fix my computer and they are not give my money back. . . OMG Tech support is a ripoff company Internet

since october 28 2013, I had problem with my windows8 and i search for help in the net find OMGtechsupport.com I called to their number 855-316-8324,  i spocke with one representative and they give me a tech support person she ask me to acces my computer system to fix the problem and the problem was I had slow system and frozens and alot of pop-ups I allowed presing some enter on the page she place on my computer, they took like 3hrs. to suposted fix the problem and after that my computer was the same I paid for the service 20.00 and after they took 20.00 a month form my bank account, I call them like two days after because my main screen picture turn only to the right andwas a big gap between the computer adge.  they try to fix it for 2 hrs and left me with no problem solved, so i seach in youtube and find an answer and fixed my self. This compary is a ripoff and they dont know nothing . I know I cant have my money back because today April 28 2014 I call them about the money they diducted from  my account i find my accouont every month with 20.00 and i remember about this people having my account  I stop the transactions today ask for my money but they say cant return my money.

I see this website to make a report and i did now

thanks for give me this oppotunity to express and make a report about this OMGtechsuppot  please people dont  look for their help you are going to waste money. . .A.Lopez

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OMG-tech-support/internet/OMG-tech-support-I-had-trouble-with-my-computer-and-was-to-slow-and-frozzen-some-times-an-1142708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OMG tech support

omg rip off

AUTHOR: shawn laverty - ()

Omg tech I found them when the app popped up PC healthboost you have PC errors fix ismmediately so i called Omg from the number that was posted online. The charge me $200 they charge me 20$ a month after that, my PC broke 3 or 4 times in 6 to 8 months and one time it was down for 2 weeks I had to wait for a mailed disk. when I stop payment of the reoccurring 20dollars every month my pc crashed and broke on June 2nd 2014. as a matter of fact my credit card stopped payment for reason of suspicious activity.

OMGhelp

AUTHOR: Cronus - ()

One of the things you learn is that everybody is not going to be happy with a company. My experience with OMG was the opposite. I had brought a custom computer with Windows 7 supposely tweaked for perfomance. Well I had nothing but problems with the software. I brought numerous applications that were supposed to fixed the problem including Reservo.com application. Now I had a problem with installationof Reservo software  and an option via chat was a tech to help you. After an hour and half with trying to install the program with out sucess, he referred me to an advance tech and guaranteed for a price a hassle free fix. I did buy the product and after 6 hours the suppose tech trying to fix the computer to a  total crashed. I got disconnected and it said I totally revoked all pernmission to work on my computer. I called the number provided and found out that who ever I was handed off was not the company for the number. The number I called turn out to be It turn out to be OMGtech company. I noted that the annoymous people never posted the money I provided with my credit card. I called my bank and change every password for security reasons. OMG felt there was asecurity breach since it was supose to be handed off to them under contract by Reservo.com. Now as part of thier service they follow through on everything they said. Independently, I checked for any malware, Trojans and unwanted program. My Win 7 was absolutely clean. So kudos for OMG. Now for Reservo.com. my suspicion is that they have several vendors and possibly OMG is not aware that Reservo has numerous vendors since I spoke with another vendor who had no idea who I was. He clearly explained that there were tther vendors. So the tech from Reservo.com could had done his job or he got a kickback from sending me to a vendor that might not be officially listed with Reservo.com. The vendor was from overseas and there was no evidence that they try to hijack my computer but real evidence of incompetent technicians.

Now I have 100 percent satisfaction with OMGhelp but clearly I can not speak for the complaint on this post. Yes they charge for their services after all they are a business and they need to get paid. Is it a fair price, go to best buy and see what they charge for their services. Im my opinion, I would prefer to buy a contract from Square one than from Bestbuy although I shop there frequently. Bestbuy clearly is a legimate company and well known However, I have friends who complained about their expensive service and will never again buy a service contratc from them.My experience with OMG was that they were professional. They did exactly what they set out to do. Price fairness depends on the consumers point of view and experience with the vendor. What I see here is consumer dissatifaction with a product and not an scam or rip off which this is a site you  suppose to report thoose things.