Complaint Review: OTL ScoreSense

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Philip — South Ogden Utah
OTL ScoreSense

OTL ScoreSense Paid out a dollare to find credit scores and we are now being billed an additional $29.95 for no reason. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I attempted to call the phone number on my credit card bill to OTL scoresense.com.  They were closed.  I then called my Credit Card account holder the Bank of America about a $29.95 billing from OTL scoresense.  I originally asked for my credit scores from them.  They charged my $1.00 and now all of a sudden there is an additional charge to my credit card in the amount of $29.95.  I know not the reason for this charge but in looking up information about scoreSense it looks like I can cancel my membership.  Little did I know that I was really joining anything.  I think this company scams there way into your account and then attaches additional fee's without making the buyer beware!  They are a sham and I feel a crooked organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTL-ScoreSense/internet/OTL-ScoreSense-Paid-out-a-dollare-to-find-credit-scores-and-we-are-now-being-billed-an-ad-1038323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL ScoreSense

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Philip,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns.

Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense