Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: AYM — Birmingham Alabama
Ocwen Loan Servicing
PO Box 780 Waterloo, Iowa USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Could not get a pay off after one week of request and 5 calls to close on the sale of my home!! Waterloo Iowa

This people beat all i've ever seen and experinced in the financial world!! I had given them a week notice for request of a payoff of my Mortgage loan and after 5 calls and how time sensetive my request is, I still have not received my payoff and are about to lose my buyer and sell of my property! They have calls routed overseas where bunch of robots! with no common sense are to take care of our request her in State!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/Waterloo-Iowa-50704/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Could-not-get-a-pay-off-after-one-week-of-request-and-5-calls-to-clo-1074125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing