Complaint Review: Office Team

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mary Ann — Rehoboth Massachusetts
Office Team
Promenade St., Providence Providence, Rhode Island USA

Office Team I signed on with Office Team and was assured they would have something for me. I called FOUR times and left messages. Neither Jason, Alexa or Sara ever returned my calls. Alexa said I was a quaIified applicant and tested well with their Prove-It test. I think they are deceitful and have a lousy client base! Providence Rhode Island

I signed on with Office Team through "Alexa" who assured me I was a qualified applicant who had tested well (typing, Word, Excel, etc.)  She told me she would contact me as soon as something came up.

That was two months ago.  I have called 4 times and neither Alexa, Jason or Sarah ever returned my call.  It was just a waste of my time.  I don't even believe they have the jobs they list on Indeed.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Office-Team/Providence-Rhode-Island-02903/Office-Team-I-signed-on-with-Office-Team-and-was-assured-they-would-have-something-for-m-1049363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Office Team