characterized

• Reported By:Federal Way Washington
One Call Communications
ocld.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

One Call Communications Ripoff Fraudulent Collect Call Bill Nationwide

My daughter made a collect call from our local shopping mall to my home in the same city for less than 4 minutes, as indicated by One Call Communications, and they want to bill me for over $28. I refused and they said they would reduce it to $17, which I think is way too much. I called the operator from my house and confirmend that this sounds fraudulent. They keep pestering me to call their 1-800 number and have threatened to turn off my service and trun me into a collection agency. Sounds fishy to me. I would be happy to join a class action on this.

Matt
Federal Way, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2006 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/nationwide/One-Call-Communications-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Collect-Call-Bill-Nationwide-189659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications