Complaint Review: One Main Financial

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Denver Colorado United States of America
One Main Financial
5066 S Wadsworth Blvd Suite 111 Littleton, Colorado United States of America

One Main Financial Citibank I am being harrassed by the insurance company to recertify my permanent disability every few months. Littleton, Colorado

About 5 years ago, I purchased insurance on my loan that would pay in case I become disabled or unemployed. I had an aneurism about 3 1/2 years ago and became permanently disabled. Since that time, every few months, I am forced to present paperwork provided by my doctor to recertify my disability. Each time the paperwork states that I am "permanently disabled" and will never return to work. In addition, I have been harrassed by telephone and even asked to pay a part of the payment due. I purchased this insurance when I was in good health on the outside chance that I would ever need it. What part of permanently disabled and will never return to work, is lost on these fools. When will they realize that if you sell insurance, sometimes you've got to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Main-Financial/Littleton-Colorado-80123/One-Main-Financial-Citibank-I-am-being-harrassed-by-the-insurance-company-to-recertify-my-827989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Main Financial