Complaint Review: OneWest Bank

• Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: RIPoneWest — North Hills California United States of America
OneWest Bank
888 East Walnut Street Pasadena, CA 91101 Internet United States of America

OneWest Bank Indymac Bank Mortgage wrongful foreclosure modification fraud made all payments they still foreclosed Internet

*Consumer Comment: RIPoneWest, Make sure to 'Google' this- INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL, and watch....

Indymac offered me a trial modification for my mortgage, upon my request. I was to make 3 payments by cashier check to a specific address. I did.

There months later I was sent a Final Mortgage Modification which effectively saved my home. I signed it and sent it back to them within the time they requested and to the address they specified. This was in December of 2008.

After over a year of making my payments religiously, never late, and always by cashiers check, and always to the same address, OneWest Bank foreclosed on my property and took my home. I was never even given notice of the foreclosure! In fact, i continued to make payments to OneWest Bank for 2 months after they took title which i they accepted and never returned.

I am suing them! I placed a lis pendans on the title of the property and have, since 2009 still involved with the litigation against OneWest Bank. [continued below]....
.....

They claim that, in September of 2009 they offered me a Condition Forbearance Agreement, which i signed. They sent me the Conditional Forbearance Agreement without my requesting it, and even though i was fully performing on the Final Modification I received in 2008. They claim that i didnt qualify for the government program and therefore under the Conditional Forbearance Agreement, they had the right to foreclose.

Lets see how the court feels about this!? So far, they have made 5 motions to dismiss this case and the judge has rejected them all. Now, we are going to trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneWest-Bank/internet/OneWest-Bank-Indymac-Bank-Mortgage-wrongful-foreclosure-modification-fraud-made-all-payme-782926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneWest Bank

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

that video on the web. It appears that OneWest bank purchased IndyMac, and the bankers at OneWest are getting a "sweetheart deal", courtesy of our wonderful government and the FDIC.

Then type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information regarding mortgages.

Good luck to you.

***BANK CD ALERT: Don't forget to stay at this site and type in- WELLS FARGO, and read Jim's Ripoff Report if you have money invested in a CD at any of the big banks, like Wells Fargo. (It's Ripoff Report #453956.)