Complaint Review: Onlinerewardcenter

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Conifer Colorado
Onlinerewardcenter
13900 Jog Road, Suite 203-251 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Onlinerewardcenter ripoff run-around specialists Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Onlinerewardcenter/Onlinegiftrewards...Are 2 Legit 2 Quit!

This outfit appears to be like others that I have seen reported on the rip-off site. Namely, they first offer a "free" gift for filling out a survey. After you start to fill out the "survey" you soon realize that you have to make purchases from affiliated vendors to claim your prize. O.K. I bit and ordered 8 items from various well known national vendors. All 8 reported back to me within an hour and confirmed the orders. The problem is that only seven have reported back to the OLRC and one (Netflix) has yet to report. They, OLRC, say on their site that it could take up 8 weeks for them to get verification of my order from a vendor. 8 weeks? If the vendors can contact me and verify my orders within an hour what is up with this 8 week business? I have written to the OLRC a couple of times and told them that I can send them a copy of my Netflix order and be done with the verification run-around but they keep telling me that Netflix has to do it. I wrote back and asked them how do I know whether or not Netflix has verified with them and that they are just not telling me so they do not have to send the gift? This is a very one way operation and they control all of the cards with this "verification" procedure. They can claim anything and you have no way to know if it is true or not.

I did a check on the net and there is a thread on that verifies that at least one person received the promised gift (a Gibson guitar) from the OLRC. He apparently had to fax them a copy of a couple of his orders to get them verified but they have never told me that this was an option for order verification.

Ken
Conifer, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onlinerewardcenter/Delray-Beach-Florida-33446/Onlinerewardcenter-ripoff-run-around-specialists-Delray-Beach-Florida-176433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onlinerewardcenter

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Onlinerewardcenter/Onlinegiftrewards...Are 2 Legit 2 Quit!

AUTHOR: Russ - (U.S.A.)

Just wanted to let you know that I personally signed up for the offers with onlinegiftrewards (which is the same company as onlinerewardcenter) at 13900 Jog Road. Suite 203-251 Delray Beach, FL and they absolutely came through with their promise.

I signed up for a MacBook Pro and within one month I had completed all of my offers, mailed back my voucher, and received my Brand New MacBook Pro. I also have 6 other friends who have done the exact same thing, 5 receiving MacBook Pros and one receiving a Toshiba Satellite laptop.

Some companies do tend to take longer than the other ones to report, sometimes several weeks, but once they do you will get your voucher. Also, you do have to wait on the company to report, but once it has gone past 30 days, then Onlinegiftrewards/onlinerewardcenter will work with you by either faxing a conformation in yourself or contacting the company for verification.

This worked extremely well for me and I would recommend this company to others. I have looked into other companies and they tend to either be scams or less reliable. If you want to get your prize, then use this company.

RJ from SC