Complaint Review: Oranum

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: chrys — London Other
Oranum
, Select State/Province USA

Oranum predictions didnt materialise, refused refund, cancelled account Internet

*Author of original report: im right as a customer

*Consumer Comment: You are WRONG on so many things......

Hello i have used Oranum for some months and i cancelled my account.I have to say that not.all.of the psychics are fraud i tried.many.The problem is some of he psychocs gave me predictions that the timeframe came and did not come to pass. For the rest of he psuchics that have.ngiven me a later timeframe i simply cant speak.So for those that the predictions did not come.to pass i asked for a refund. Needless to say they refused to give any money back by claiming free will can change predictions and their entertainment purposes only policy.That is simply a joke.They know very well that individuals dont go there for entertainment only and that they need fulfilling predictions.As a customer i simply feel throwing some of my.money in the bin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oranum/Select-StateProvince/Oranum-predictions-didnt-materialise-refused-refund-cancelled-account-Internet-1098095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oranum

im right as a customer

AUTHOR: chrys - ()

Hi, im sorry but i am entitled to my beliefs yeah?As u are entitled to yours. Democracy and freedom of thought. I have psychic abilities myself but this doesnt work at my beck and call and certainly i dont do it for living and im not using it to other people except for rarely my close friends and family members. Im certainly NOT weak or weak minded i am educated with a Masters Degree in Economics and Business in a top UK University. I work also as a marketing executive in a company. I also know about the entertainment purposes BUT in their site they have a refund policy if u are not happy with the predictions. l cancelled my account and then now two weeks later im asking for refund . There are other reasons as well why. Aftera prediction i was getting when i was asking about either about a timeframe if it was right or sth else, i found my comment deleted. I repeat that i want refund only for those psycics that their predictioms didnt come to pass and it was utter bs from the beginning. For ecample there was one lady i was asking about a person that is a leo and she made an astrological prediction based on tge dob and she claimed this person is capricorn!!!! I mean ok. I have the right as a consumer to ask money back if im not satisfied right?? So for all those reasons im not. So my money back. If there is a lawyer or solicitor here please preferably from Uk i have two other companies to report as well and claim money back

You are WRONG on so many things......

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Their terms and conditions DO say their site is for entertainment.

".I have to say that not.all.of the psychics are fraud i tried.many."

ALL psychics ARE frauds and they are able to take full advantage of the weak and the weak minded, such as yourself.

If you believe there are REAL psychics, be prepared for a lot of the same Ripoffs in your future.  A fool and his/her money are soon parted.