Complaint Review: Oranum

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Plentiful — Caledon East Alabama
Oranum
Internet Poland

Oranum Esoteric Community Sageraven admits Oranum website is fraudulent Internet

So for the first time ever I went on this website.  I did not register.  I was taken to a room that a woman named Sageraven was in.  She kept removing me she said all guests get out if I can't get a private I don't want you in my room.  So I registered.  When I went back I overheard someone say what are the tests for psychics on this site.  Sageraven said the test was a couple of questions nothing hard, a ten year old could pass the test.  She said that is why there are so many phonies on the site.  I was shocked there on worldwide reception she was saying noone was tested yet there propaganda says they test all psychics fully!  I won't go on this site again after hearing that glad I didn't put any money into a reading.  Why do they offer free questions in all there advertisements but this reader said you have to take me private bonehead!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oranum/internet/Oranum-Esoteric-Community-Sageraven-admits-Oranum-website-is-fraudulent-Internet-1051282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oranum