Complaint Review: Oranum

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Plentiful — Caledon East Alabama
Oranum
Internet Poland

Oranum Esoteric Community Sageraven admits Oranum website is fraudulent Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Innuendo

So for the first time ever I went on this website.  I did not register.  I was taken to a room that a woman named Sageraven was in.  She kept removing me she said all guests get out if I can't get a private I don't want you in my room.  So I registered.  When I went back I overheard someone say what are the tests for psychics on this site.  Sageraven said the test was a couple of questions nothing hard, a ten year old could pass the test.  She said that is why there are so many phonies on the site.  I was shocked there on worldwide reception she was saying noone was tested yet there propaganda says they test all psychics fully!  I won't go on this site again after hearing that glad I didn't put any money into a reading.  Why do they offer free questions in all there advertisements but this reader said you have to take me private bonehead!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oranum/internet/Oranum-Esoteric-Community-Sageraven-admits-Oranum-website-is-fraudulent-Internet-1051282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oranum

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Innuendo

AUTHOR: jenniferjacobs - (USA)

I have never made any such claims as to say that the readers on Oranum are not tested. I also have never called anyone a "bonehead" in my chatroom. Furthermore, whether or not a psychic is tested in no way constitutes a lack of authenticity as one. I am an authentic psychic medium who was tested by Oranum back in late 2011 when I first applied with the company. I will say that although I was still quite inexperienced and new to online video chat,this in no way takes away from the fact that I am a gifted medium.

I have quite successfully developed my abilities over the past five years,and have repeat clients all over the world with an excellent review/testimonial history. Anyone that's even the least bit intelligent is also grounded, conscious and aware, will have the sense and foresight to use their intuition and gut instincts with respect to the ethics,morals, and integrity of others. Posting slanderous innuendo online about someone is just plain immature and mean spirited. What we put out into the universe, is what we draw unto ourselves. Sageraven ~ Jennifer Jacobs Medium