Complaint Review: Oxford Financial Credit Card

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Oxford Financial Credit Card
Nationwide U.S.A.

Oxford Financial Credit Card ripoff SCAM Nationwide

I got a phone call for a lady named Angel saying that I had recently applied for credit over the internet and that I was pre approved for 2000 MasterCard. I was interested considering I had just file bankruptcy and the only credit limit I have been given since was 300. So I listened.

She told me that It would have 0% interest for the first 3 yrs and all this great stuff. I said what's the catch. Then it came we need to get 249 from you to start the card.

I asked can't it be added on my first bill like any other card does. She said in order to mail it out and to verify that you have a valid bank account we need your checking account info. I was like well I need to check my budget and look online at my bank account. She wouldn't give me a telephone number to call her back she said that I she had to call me. I was struck by that but figured telemarketing phones are different whatever.

So I went online and typed in Oxford Credit Card and what came up but RIP OFF REPORTS with many differnt stories just like mine. Please don't fall for this and if you do fight it! Call your bank process it as a fraud transaction because these people are sick!

Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2005 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card/nationwide/Oxford-Financial-Credit-Card-ripoff-SCAM-Nationwide-149833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oxford Financial Credit Card