Complaint Review: PC Magazine

• Submitted: Thu, September 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:Miami Florida
PC Magazine
East Building 235 High Ridge Park Stamford CT 06905 Stamford, Connecticut,Internet U.S.A.

PC Magazine ripoff Stamford Connecticut Internet

Although I have cancelled my subscription for "PC MAGAZINE some two years ago, I have discovered that this company has again renewed my subscription without my requesting them to do so.

As a result, debit charges have been made on my Master card in the amount of U.S. 39.95.
I wrote the company and I was referred to NSS CONT SERV who they claim is the agent responsible for the billing and distribution.

Reference number to this transaction is : f193700ll000ixfrt dated Sept. 19th Transaction Number twx"X89U99" PC MAGAZINE 800 205 9198 N.Y.

I wish to categorically state atht i did not request this subscription and I have no desire to do so.
It is rather strange how they got hold of my Credit Card number since I had my number changed after I stopped my subscription a few years ago.

I thank you for your kind assistance.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PC-Magazine/Stamford-ConnecticutInternet-06905/PC-Magazine-ripoff-Stamford-Connecticut-Internet-213145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PC Magazine