Complaint Review: PCS LEGAL GROUP

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: Teacher — Jacksonville Florida
Nationwide USA

PCS LEGAL GROUP Officer Steve Watson Foreign national payday scam, barely speaking English issuing threats attempting to get money. New York Nationwide

My experience sounds identical to other in counters with PCS Legal scam, ripoff.  I have never done business with the company, I was being severed with a bench warrant on my job, my options were to make payment to avoid court where I would lose have major expenses, scare tactics.  I contacted the actual company whom they betrayed to be collecting, to ensure no mistaken identity, but I had never did business with the company and the company did a report aNdebele confirmed this was a scam.

They made up a docket number the works.  All this information was given to the true company which advise me of how they operated, they called the scammers which as someone else mentioned they just laughed and hug up.  i called they to advise of filing the poliice report they laughed at me then hung up.  The wanted me to pay $700. For an account I never applied Or money I received that is insane.  They wanted to play on my phone like three times back to back. They called me three years ago, same same, only changed names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PCS-LEGAL-GROUP/nationwide/PCS-LEGAL-GROUP-Officer-Steve-Watson-Foreign-national-payday-scam-barely-speaking-Engli-1142765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PCS LEGAL GROUP