Complaint Review: PMA/USA

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: donewiththis — Knoxville Tennessee
Carmel, IN Carmel, Indiana USA

PMA/USA Washington National Insurance Company Nice People--BAD JOB---LIARS Carmel Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: No Lie Told

Take heed...there is no job that you need so badly that you should consider this one.  I was promised:

1)  A lot of accounts to call on.  So many, that they can't get enough reps to cover...LIE.

2)  We will keep you close to home.  No more than 2 hours drive...LIE

3)  You can make 50,000 per year your first year...NOT WITH THEIR HELP

4)  'We are so covered up that we need reps'....LIE

5)  You will have complete support and training from our staff..LIE

6)  You are 'your own boss'---if you do it THEIR way!

Run, my friends!  Run as fast as you can from this 'opportunity'!

P.S.-- Constantly 'hiring' --RED FLAG!!!

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMAUSA/Carmel-Indiana/PMAUSA-Washington-National-Insurance-Company-Nice-People-BAD-JOB-LIARS-Carmel-Indiana-1083108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA/USA

No Lie Told

AUTHOR: Matt - ()

I was working at a large Bank when the recession hit, at the time I was not endanger of loosing my Job in fact I was working my way up the ladder rapidly.  I found myself killing myself for a company that really just regarded me as a number.  I put my resume out there to see if there were any other opportunities possibly one where I could create a career where I could be more than a number.

I met with a gentleman in a hotel conference room who challenged me to become a part of something greater than myself while helping people during their greatest time of need.  I asked many questions that ranged from how the pay works and what was required of me.  He simply responded that nothing was required of me and that I would be an independent contractor. All they could do is motivate me and if I was not afraid of hard work they could teach me how to follow a work schedule and a marketing method that has unpatrolled results.

I am glad to report that here I am 3.5 years later and it was everything they promised.  I have had the opportunity to find financial independent, travels to exotic local; my wife and I have made some lifelong friends.  However, I must say by far that the best gift that this opportunity has afforded me is the gift of time.  I am able to spend uninterrupted, quality time with my wife and three small children.