Complaint Review: PREDATORSWATCH

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Tucson Arizona United States of America
PREDATORSWATCH

PREDATORSWATCH slandering my name and fraudulent accusations Internet

*Consumer Comment: Scary sites

I recently responded to some personal ads on Craigs list. Then shortly there after on February 5th I discovered within my spam mail an email from a site stating that my picture and my email address have been added to a predator watch list.

The email from predatorswatch.com went on to inform me that if I wanted my profile removed I would have to pay 100 dollars.

I work for a state facility. I deal with sexual offenders on a daily basis. To be falsely accused of such a matter sickens me to the core. Not to mention how this will ruin my life from this day forward.

This has to be dealt with. There are true offenders out there. Those of us just liking for a date are not.

For the first time in my life I'm lost. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREDATORSWATCH/internet/PREDATORSWATCH-slandering-my-name-and-fraudulent-accusations-Internet-1009704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREDATORSWATCH

Scary sites

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

I've seen these sites and wonder what kind of sick people would run something like this.

These are exactly the kind of things that will probably cause some sort of control to be applied to the internet at some time.

Anyone can post anything they want about anyone they want whether it has basis in fact at all with essentially no responsibility.

This site is guilty of it by the way.  The only reason they exist is to make money for the owners.  Pretty reprehensible but they can apparently live with it until they are stopped at some time in the future.