Complaint Review: Pantheon Holdings/Internetmachine123.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Pantheon Holdings/Internetmachine123.com
11645 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 201 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Pantheon Holdings - Internetmachine123.com ripoff Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: call and make reports

*Consumer Suggestion: As a distributor in your same shoes, I completely understand. let me elaborate

On 09/19/04 I wired $14,980 to Internet Machine Company d.b.a. Pantheon in Miami Florida. Sales representative Sal committed to me a 45 day turnaround on placement of Internet Kiosk. The promise was this great Turn Key Company.

From that point forward, I experienced continuous issues with the locators department. My locator Colby Evans never would return my calls and his Supervisor Sonya Acousta would not return any of my calls. Months went by with little or no contact with this department.

I finally made a call to Allen Glaubman and was forwarded to his assistant Jeff Copper or Jeff Kuba what ever his name is.

I never make contact with Jeff Copper, but did speak with his receptionist and she told me that Jeff Copper does not handle any locators issues. I never had a chance to express my thoughts about Emy Soler in Customer Service who also never returns calls and what about Yan Kel in Equipment Distrubution who also never returns calls or E-mails.

I never and I repeat never have gotten a staight answer from any person at this RIP OFF COMPANY.

I'm willing to join with all and take action to close this RIP OFF company down and get are hard earned monies retuned!!!!!! I there is any legal advise out there please HELP

David
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pantheon-HoldingsInternetmachine123com/Miami-Florida-33181/Pantheon-Holdings-Internetmachine123com-ripoff-Miami-Florida-126765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pantheon Holdings/Internetmachine123.com

call and make reports

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

David. I'm in the same boat. These guy's are lower then dog poop. File your complaints to the addresses I wrote in one of my complaints. Call and inform anyone you can. Just keep the heat on these mother f-----'s. I know they read and I'm pretty sure they are laughing all the way to the bank. But for those little old ladies they took, let's pray these guys pay. Good luck. and Paul if you have something to say on this one.Shove it where where it hurts. Good luck to all victims. Keep the heat on. I hate doing what I'm doing but I hate these kind of people even more. Don't give up..

#2 Consumer Suggestion

As a distributor in your same shoes, I completely understand. let me elaborate

AUTHOR: Desh - (Africa)

I don't really have much info on how to help except, Yan kel is not his whole name. It is his first name, regardless of what he says he is not oriental. Emy Soler is the team leader/ manager of that department. I think there is someone named Dennis that is also involved in this con. I have pretty much accepted the fact that i got scammed as well... Sorry it happened to you as well. I hope justice is done.