Complaint Review: Paramount Marketing Group Online, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Taylorsville Utah
Paramount Marketing Group Online, LLC
PO Box 4874 Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-278-0092
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Paramount Marketing Group Online, LLC NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY! they will take your money and give you no results and are indifferent about it Englewood Colorado

Stephen G set me up with a website for supereasyshopping.com and James Carver, with a southern(?) accent called me to follow up with advertising. Very pushy about going in for the $8,000 program. After many phone calls, (the guy was diligent) I signed up for $3,000 which was supposed to earn me residual monthly income from sales on my website.

Excited about my website, I and my husband ordered a few things from it. And I waited to see if the purchases would post and commissions would be paid. After a few days, no sign of the purchase. A week. Nothing. A month. Nothing. 3 months. NOTHING!!!!! I bought from my own website and there was no trace of the sale EVER being made.

So I called. I talked to Michelle. Michelle is unhelpful, rude, can't tell me why my purchases have not been logged or why I have not received commission. She insists there is nothing she can do. But if I mail her proof of my purchases in the form of receipts, she said they would send me commission checks. I HAD TO PROVE TO THEM A PURCHASE WAS MADE!!!

what? how would I know if some random visitor made a purchase... how could I prove that?

So then I talked to some manager and he gave some excuse, but he could not guarantee that this would not happen again.

Then, after 4 months of advertising... no posted sales and no commission either. Since they could not track MY purchases, why should they be able to track purchases from the advertising?

I called James Carver... got his voice mail. He didn't return my call. Instead, some peon called and said he was calling in behalf of James. He was no help. Told me I could not get my money back. Told me they do not guarantee any commission. Do you think James made it sound like there was possibility that the advertising would not produce commissions? Here is the answer: NO! Told me they had no way to provide me a report that listed every visitor to the website and every purchase.

If they have no way of providing me a cumulative report, how in the world are they able to keep track of commissions that need to be paid? You can't BS me. I work in the software industry. I know these things can be tracked. Easily. The bottom line is, they take your money, give you no results and no options out.

Don't be a sucker for this like I was. PMGO is a POC.

Lynnette
Taylorsville, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paramount-Marketing-Group-Online-LLC/Englewood-Colorado-80155/Paramount-Marketing-Group-Online-LLC-NOT-WORTH-YOUR-MONEY-they-will-take-your-money-and-367515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paramount Marketing Group Online, LLC