Complaint Review: Partstore.com

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: VDixon — Oakland Maryland United States of America
Partstore.com

Partstore.com Thieves!! Internet

Avoid Partstore.com! I ordered orifices for a Jenn Air Gas Range from them. When the package arrived, it had the correct part number on the label on the bag, but inside was a totally different item. I contacted them, they apologized and said they would sent a return authorization.

A week later, no authorization, so I called again. They said there was something wrong with the email address I provided. Eventually I did get an authorization. I promptly returned the items via UPS.  After two weeks passed, no refund. I called them and they said to call back in a month. Called back the next month, and was told "oh, you need to wait 2 full billing cycles for your refund. If you don't get it, please call us because something is wrong."  Called back the following month and was told they would contact the supervisor and someone would email me.

So now it is August (order placed in May) and still no refund. Called them today and told them I would be filing scam reports as well as a report with the Better Business Bureau. I was put on hold for 20 minutes, then told "My supervisor will call you when she has time."  I myself am a small business owner and am completely amazed that there are companies out there that operate like this and get away with it.  Spread the word, this company is a den of thieves!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Partstorecom/internet/Partstorecom-Thieves-Internet-765285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Partstore.com