Complaint Review: Pasqualina

• Reported By:Craiova Other
Pasqualina
Le Web - World People - BP94 - 78513 Rambouillet Cedex, FRANCE, Internet France

Pasqualina Money request Rambouillet Cedex France Internet

I did accept to pay Pasqualina the fee requested (US$34.90) for my "complete and confidential clairvoyance", which I accepted as a kind of a game. I even got my lucky numbers, but when she requested a further amount of US$ 520.00 (five hundred and twenty US$ only) I became suspicious and sent back a strong answer expressing my unwillingness to comply with her request.

It all happened yesterday and I have not had any reaction yet. As it is Sunday, I will visit my bank tomorrow and assk them to cancel my credit card the details of which I had to fill in on the form provided.

I am writing this report as I am fully convinced that such practices as the so-called 'Pasqualina business' should be discontinued by the common efforts of all those involved.

Tati osu
Craiova
Romania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 12:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina/Rambouillet-Cedex-FRANCE-Internet/Pasqualina-Money-request-Rambouillet-Cedex-France-Internet-268571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina