Complaint Review: Passport To Fun

• Reported By:Salem Massachusetts
Passport To Fun
passporttofun.com Internet U.S.A.

Passport To Fun Don't be Scammed by Passport to Fun Internet

Last month, I noticed a charge on my monthly statement to my Debit Card for 14.95 to Passport to Fun. I couldn't remember buying anything vaguely resembling that description, so I called the phone number on my statement to get to the bottom of this.

The person with whom I spoke, Markeeta, informed me that when making a purchase online, I apparently "signed-up" for this service and received a $10 gift certificate. I never signed up for this service, nor did I ever receive the alleged gift certificate. I was told my account would be cancelled, and I would not receive any further charges.

This month, checking my Debit Card statement, I found an identical charge for $14.95! I called again and spoke with a different person, Charon, and expressed how upset I was with her company and that I would like a full refund. At first I was told refunds for multiple months were impossible, due to the wording of the contract I "signed." Flustered, I finally told Charon that I would be going to my bank, and filing a report to have my money refunded. Upon hearing these words, I was told that the two months charges would be refunded within two business days!!!

Do not allow these predators to take your money! Be firm and let them know you mean business. Put the ball in their court: it is much easier to refund one customer, than deal with a very large bank!

Mike
Salem, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun/internet/Passport-To-Fun-Dont-be-Scammed-by-Passport-to-Fun-Internet-1033200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun