Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Tue, September 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lower Burrell Pennsylvania
Penbrook Productions
angelpenbrook@penbrookproductions.com , Nevada U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions said I could get a full refund of 197.00 and did not do it Nationwide

Penbrook Productions told me I could get a full refund of 197.00 with in 30 days and they have been giving me the runaround for about six months. I had a phone number but it dose not work any more. They told me they credited my account but my credit card company said they did not. I would like my money back.

Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2008 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Nevada/Penbrook-Productions-said-I-could-get-a-full-refund-of-19700-and-did-not-do-it-Nationwide-371396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions