Complaint Review: Pennslyvania Culinary Institute

• Submitted: Thu, June 02, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 02, 2005

• Reported By:Meadville Pennsylvania
Pennslyvania Culinary Institute
Liberty Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Pennsylvania Culinary Institute they are ripoff's and i wasnt there not even a month and want me to pay 0ve 9,000 and they told me i had grants and scolarships. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I was looking forward to college in July 9th 2003, At that time i was kinda hesitating unwanting to go college at that point. They kept on calling me on the phone,kept on telling me i already paid the application fee and all I need to do is move right in and i dont need to worry about money,im in good hands they told me.

So I went down and moved in about a week later they told me,I dont have grants or scalorship money coming to me, I would need to pay 35.00 just to stay in every week, well I payed 35.oo for the first week and still giving me a hard time, I couldnt eat breakfast,lunch or dinner cause they had cut me off of eating. I had no money, I couldnt borrow no money from anyone. So after that week, I went home over the weekend and came back the next morning and my mother pulled me out cause they told us both if i couldnt pay 35.00 every week I would have to quit so I did...

So after that I kept on getting calls from them saying, If I dont pay this, this will go to a collection agency and it did and it went on my credit...and they even told me if i didnt pay it, it would be on my credit history...which I never had credit in the begin with, So now im stuck with 9,000 on my credit file. I recommend nobody attend this college.

Rose
Meadville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2005 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pennslyvania-Culinary-Institute/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania/Pennsylvania-Culinary-Institute-they-are-ripoffs-and-i-wasnt-there-not-even-a-month-and-w-144795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pennslyvania Culinary Institute