Complaint Review: Peter Ronin Alliance Financial - Claim Serv. National Geographic

• Submitted: Tue, April 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 21, 2009

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Peter Ronin Alliance Financial - Claim Serv. National Geographic
525North Belt Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Peter Ronin Alliance Financial - Claim Serv. National Geographic Using my company name as the listed sponsor and sender of the check Houston Texas

A nice gentleman called my office to inform me that he had received a check from my company for 3,085.00. He said as much as he needed the money he knew we didn't owe it to him and thought we should know about the scam. He was nice enough to email copies of the letter and check he received. I called bank the check was drawn on and they told me the routing number was correct but the account number was way off. I have advised the BBB and the State's Attorney Generals office because our company name has been used in a negative way. This has happened to multiple companies so I am not taking it personal but this person needs to be found. This is fraud in multiple parts. Problem is the only person who gets money from this is the bank when they charge you fees for depositing a bad check. Don't understand how the bank could ever cash the check because this person changes the state to your state but the bank would know the routing number was out of state wouldn't it?

Dee
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Ronin-Alliance-Financial-Claim-Serv-National-Geographic/Houston-Texas-77060/Peter-Ronin-Alliance-Financial-Claim-Serv-National-Geographic-Using-my-company-name-as-445467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Ronin Alliance Financial - Claim Serv. National Geographic

tendency