Complaint Review: Pfizer

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Fountain Hills Arizona
Pfizer
235 East 42nd Street New York,, New York U.S.A.

Pfizer- Listerine Disappearing Listerine Whitener 235 East 42nd Street New York, New York

I purchased whiting strips last fall and only needed about half the box. I tried to reuse them this spring. After opening 3 strips and finding them empty, I felt for anything in the remaining 10 or so. Nothing!

I wrote to the company and their response was if I sent the original box and a sales receipt 60 days of purchase, they would replace or refund. I explained I purchased them previously and did not have the box. They repeated the above instructions.

Since I had wasted a considerable amount of money, I asked if this was a case of poor quality control or evaporating product in the foil packets? They said they did not want to respond by email and I should call them.

I did, and the agent said they had very good quality control. When I responded with then the product evaporates, she did not comment in any manner.

So, if you are not going to use Listerine Whitening strips completely and promptly, do not buy them.

Pam
Fountain Hills, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pfizer/New-York-New-York-10017/Pfizer-Listerine-Disappearing-Listerine-Whitener-235-East-42nd-Street-New-York-New-York-454566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pfizer