Complaint Review: Phil Roy

• Reported By:Thornhill Ontario
Phil Roy
9006 Deans Crescent NorthBattleford, Saskatchewan Canada

Phil Roy Phil Roy is a theif NorthBattleford Saskatchewan

Phil Roy purchased a motherboard with a cpu from me off of Ebay.I am a powerseller on Ebay with very good feedback.
He claimed that the board did not work and opened a dispute through Paypal.
I gave him the option through Paypal to return the item and he will get a full refund.Since the dispute escalated through Paypal this was his only option for a full refund.
I received the board last week back from Phil Roy,however it was missing the cpu which was included with the sell of this item. I contacted Phil Roy via telephone to explain
that he had not returned the full item but before I could finish explaining he became very rude to me then said basically that it would be handled through Paypal and that he would have no further conversations with me.Phil knows that he did not return this item and the reason I am filing this report is because he is dishonest and a thief!
Out of principle I will expose Phil Roy and let people know that they should be aware of him.I have appealed this case with Paypal and am going to file a police report since this is considered Internet fraud!

Adam
Thornhill, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Phil-Roy/NorthBattleford-Saskatchewan-S9A3H7/Phil-Roy-Phil-Roy-is-a-theif-NorthBattleford-Saskatchewan-467934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Phil Roy