Complaint Review: Pivotal Fitness

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
Pivotal Fitness
1645 Old Trolley Road, Summerville SC 29485 Summerville, South Carolina United States of America

Pivotal Fitness This company is full of theives!!!! Summerville, South Carolina

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

by Chante

Worst gym ever!!!! I will never join another Pivotal Fitness gym. Their business practices are very shady. First when I signed up they told me I could get a discount because my husband was a fireman. When my husband came home on R&R from Iraq he came by the gym to prove he was a fireman and they told me I couldn't get the discount because he didn't work at two particular fire depts. When I told them that's not what I was told when I signed up and wanted to cancel because I was lied to, they said "okay we can fix it". Needless to say, it took them 2 months to fix it and they didn't refund me anything. After that my husband got a job out of state so we are moving so I faxed them my info to cancel and of course they came up with this BS that it will take 30 days to stop taking money from my account. EXCUSE ME... it didn't take you 30 days to start taking payments originally!!! Then they said that is in my contract and I called them back and read them the contract that I signed and it doesn't say crap about 30 days! How do you think you have the right to keep taking my money after I've cancelled and am no longer there to use the facility? They kept saying, that is their cancellation policy and I told them that piece of paper doesn't mean crap to me, show me where it says it in my contract that I signed. Don't join this gym!!!! Their practice is about stealing from their customers.  Most people that I talked to that were unsatisfied said it was because they used National Fitness but now they told me they don't us them anymore and Pivotal Fitness Corporate offices handle the billing.  To me it just seems like they may have changed that but they are still using the same unjust business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pivotal-Fitness/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Pivotal-Fitness-This-company-is-full-of-theives-Summerville-South-Carolina-610288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pivotal Fitness