Complaint Review: Plasmanet Inc, Mr. Kevin J Aronin

• Submitted: Sun, February 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:Hyderabad-08 (AP) Other
Plasmanet Inc, Mr. Kevin J Aronin
PO Box 4562, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. New York, New York U.S.A.

Plasmanet Incplasmanet Inc, rip off Mr. Kevin J Aronin Plasmanet Inc, not sending winning amount, after paying the subscription New York New York

Attention: VANDANA A. Your careful attention is required. Over 81,112 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10,000,000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over

has already been awarded!
This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes!
I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of VANDANA A as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.
Even now, VANDANA A, you probably thought this could never happen that you, VANDANA A, of in could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.
Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $76,000,000.00 and we expect to award 81,112 more prizes this month, over $337,800,000 available to be won.

VANDANA A in $100,000 Pending
VANDANA A in $10,000,000 Pending
VANDANA A in $10,000 Pending

The above mail i got and they are asking me click to claim. Since i residing in India and I cannot send money through my card.

I have sent two cheques wherein one cheque is already encashed and other cheque is with you. But you have not validated my PIN so far so that i can get my winning amount.

Are you people are fraud or genuine. I am not getting satifactory reply from you.

Moreover, I got Call & Mail from Mr. Tom of United Kingdom, he has sent me "Sweetwin Lotto Promotion" winning certificate and Check copy of "J P Morgan Chase Bank' and asking me to pay 900 Punds to deliver the winning consignment.

Please tell me if it is free that why other person is calling me and sending me a e-mail several times to the the winning consignment agianst the Freight and Insurance charges.

Please send me satisfactory reply.

Regards,

Vandana
Hyderabad-08 (AP)
India

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on PlasmaNet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2007 01:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet-Inc-Mr-Kevin-J-Aronin/New-York-New-York-10163/Plasmanet-Incplasmanet-Inc-rip-off-Mr-Kevin-J-Aronin-Plasmanet-Inc-not-sending-winning-236896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet Inc, Mr. Kevin J Aronin