sequence

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2008

• Reported By:perth Other
Pni*freelotto Fast Svc, Freelotto.com
Freelotto.com Internet U.S.A.

Freelotto Fast Svcpni*freelotto Fast Svc, Freelotto.com took money even after i had done all i could to cancel subsciption. Internet

A friend signed me up to free lotto last year om my birthday using my credit card.He my read an email saying i was eligable to win 1000,000 dollars. When I tried to cancel subscription i could not contact them. I was very frustrated as I thought it was just me being a bit dumb. however as a last resort I did a google search and fortunately your website came up on top. Thanks so much I am off to the bank again first thing monday.

I went to bank last week to rectify problem, they said check it out again and if it that doesn't work they will put into process a fraud report. Your info has given me the proof I need, I am not dumb after all, cept for letting a friend use my credit card. Poor guy he really thought I had won a million bucks. I have lost several 100.
thank you so much again.
cheers

Mark
perth
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pnifreelotto-Fast-Svc-Freelottocom/internet/Freelotto-Fast-Svcpnifreelotto-Fast-Svc-Freelottocom-took-money-even-after-i-had-done-a-345276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pni*freelotto Fast Svc, Freelotto.com