Complaint Review: Poker 888

• Reported By: Eric — Durres Albania
Poker 888

Poker 888 888poker Warning, Poker888 Scam Internet

Poker888.com Scam

If you want to play at poker 888 I want to warn you before you spend money playng at poker 888. I had played with poker888 for a long time and liked the game until I decided to do withdrawals on my winnings.

I never received my money and no help from 888poker. You can instantly deposit money but it takes long time to withdraw and in my case I never recived my money, I contacted them several times but they just give you another email to contact wich never responds back, they also claim that my bank have stoped the money wich they did not since I contacted the bank and they caimed that no money have been sent.

If you want to play for fun go ahead, but if you win and want to withdraw forget it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poker-888/internet/Poker-888-888poker-Warning-Poker888-Scam-Internet-1007207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poker 888