racial

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Ginny — marion Ohio
Precision Induction cooktop
1755 n butterfiled road libertyville road illinos Internet United States of America

Precision Induction cooktop pichearthware I ordered the TV special buy one and get asecond for s&h I was supposed to receive pic cooking set pacage steel pot fondue set steamer and 2 skillets and cookboc and cd - all i received was the cookto Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NuWave PIC

I ordered the Precision Induction Cooktop from a TV info commercial. I was supposed to receive the PIC cooking set package cookbook and cd - mine to keep if I changed my mind and send the cooktops back,  I got a second cooktop free if I paid shipping and handling.  I received the cooktop tops but not the cook se twhich consisted of 3.5 qt cooking pot, steamer,fondue kit, 9" omlet pan and 10" skillet. Cookbook and CD.

I have called customer service 1/855/742/2665 - left messages but to no avil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Induction-cooktop/internet/Precision-Induction-cooktop-pichearthware-I-ordered-the-TV-special-buy-one-and-get-asecond-1044870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Induction cooktop

NuWave PIC

AUTHOR: Hearthware Alice - ()

My name is Alice and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Hearthware, makers of the PIC.
In many cases, confusion about the cookware stems from a simple
misunderstanding about having accepted the additional S&P charges in order
to obtain the free gifts. However, I would be happy to look into your specific
order if you feel you did in fact accept the shipping charges for the cooking
package. Please send an email with your complete information to facebook@hearthware.com. Im happy to
help!