Complaint Review: Precision Tattoo

• Submitted: Thu, March 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:HdeG Maryland
Precision Tattoo
1967 Pulaski Highway Edgewood, Maryland U.S.A.

Precision Tattoo piercing Edgewood Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Huh?!

I decided a few nights ago that I wanted to get my rook pierced. I've had numerous piercings and I have quite a few tattoos, so I'd like to think that I know a LITTLE about the process.

I went to Precision Tattoo. I had never been there before. And now I know why. I specifically told the piercer that I did not want anything larger than a 14 gauge. Most of my piercings have been 16's. I was so nervous that I didn't even pay attention to the size needle or ring he was putting in. The actual piercing went fine. I paid him the 55 dollars and went on my way.

On the way home, I realized that it was bleeding more than it should've been. Like I said, I've had many things pierced and I know my body. I am not a bleeder. I didn't pay attention. Just chalked it up to being the location of the piercing. When I got home, I went in the bathroom to take a look. I then realized that the ring was a 12 gauge. THAT IS HUGE! Especially for such a simple piercing and the location of it. I was a little upset. It was hurting so badly, and the ring was huge so I took it out. When I did this, my ear filled up with blood. Now I understand that when a piercing is fresh and you remove it, it will bleed. But that much? No.

I wouldn't say NOT to go this shop. I'm sure many have had good experiences there. Unfortunately, I did not. I'll never go to another shop other than my regular.

Anonymous
HdeG, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Precision-Tattoo/Edgewood-Maryland/Precision-Tattoo-piercing-Edgewood-Maryland-435667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Precision Tattoo

Huh?!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"I wanted to get my rook pierced."

I cannot find that part in my anatomy books.