Complaint Review: Premier Auto Liquidators

• Submitted: Tue, May 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:winter garden Florida
Premier Auto Liquidators
701 S. French Avenue Sanford, Florida U.S.A.

Premier Auto Liquidators Liar, Thieves, Manipulators, Crooks Sanford Florida

*Author of original report: *UPDATE ..

I paid $700 to Premier Auto Liquidators on April 25, 2009 for the purchase of a vehicle. My financing apparently hadn't went throught after several banks had seen my credit, even though promises of a financing were made.

I was notified on May 7, 2009, Owner that I need immediately stop by the office to sign some paperwork from the bank..well, well, I am thinking finally..mission accomplished. To my dismay upon my arrival I was then told about something I wrote on the application I had been turned down..all this on the way to the lot?????

He never indicated to me, ON THE WAY, there was this mistake nor did he really seem to care. After bearing with the embarassment of having showed associates and friends my brand new shiny vehicle, the realization ocurred I would have no way of getting to work the next day...and this guy think its funny. Offering me ford taurus's and dodge caravans, that broke down by the way.... until he could get me approved.

Sooo...my little ol $700 that I saved up for is still out there and somehow every time the conversation comes up about returning the money seems to shift to hey I saw this care you might like..or hey I don't have a battery charger..so my phone went dead??????

It is ludicrous that a company would take $700 and consider it as a profit..for work undone...isn't that a felony???

You know what you did
winter garden, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2009 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Liquidators/Sanford-Florida/Premier-Auto-Liquidators-Liar-Thieves-Manipulators-Crooks-Sanford-Florida-453512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto Liquidators

*UPDATE ..

AUTHOR: You know what you did - (U.S.A.)

Well after everything I have finally gotten a vehicle..even though the process was much more complicated than i thought.

Dear