Complaint Review: Premier Choice Health

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Sam2886 — Pineville Louisiana
Premier Choice Health
106 APPLE STREET – STE 200C Tinton Falls, New Jersey USA

Premier Choice Health Bridgette Unified health one lying about benefits and will not refund money Tinton Falls New Jersey

I was searching online for health insurance, when premier choice health called. I spoke with Bridgette and she offered me insurance with no deductible and no co-pays. I went through with the plan, but after I researched online I felt uncomfortable. The company unified health one doesn't offer the plan she said I was getting. I called her back right after purchasing the plan and told her I felt uncomfortable and I wanted a refund. She transferred me to her senoir officer and he wouldn't give me a refund and was rude and yelling at me. I am not sure what to do about this. I'm out 819.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Choice-Health/Tinton-Falls-New-Jersey/Premier-Choice-Health-Bridgette-Unified-health-one-lying-about-benefits-and-will-not-refu-1132812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Choice Health