rank

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Mattoon Illinois
Premier Family Services - Father's Choice
www.fatherschoice.org Goleta, California U.S.A.

Premier Family Services - Father's Choice All That This Company Provides is Devestation Goleta California

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution for Tania - from Fathers Choice

I was promised with help for legal assistance and assistance in document filing during a custody battle with my exhusband. I completed the 100 page questioneer and faxed it to them. I heard nothing in return. I had received a Notice of Modification to Child Custoday from my exhusband, which at that point I started to call my "case manager" at Father's Choice. After several attempts to reach him and several voice mails, that did not get answered I tried to cancel my services. My first attempt at this was in August/08. Called and left messages and tried all the web sites I could find on the internet, only to discover there isnt one valid web site out there. I was charged $200.00 up front to my Visa as well as $98.00, from that point forward they have deducted a monthly fee of $49.00 in addition to a $100.00 monthly fee for "services". I have not received the service promised to me. I feel Premier Family Services/Father's Choice has emotionally and mentally abused me as a customer. This is one company that I will make sure nobody I know will "utilize" their services. Keep your credit and debit cards in your pockets!

Tania
Mattoon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93117/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-All-That-This-Company-Provides-is-Devestation-Go-375387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Family Services - Father's Choice

Resolution for Tania - from Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Hi Tania,

We apologize for the poor communication from our company. Please contact us directly at customerservice@fatherschoice.org to discuss this issue further. We want to bring resolution to the issue and would like to engage in further dialogue with you concerning the particulars of the situation.

Sincerely,